DREAMSTATION 2 RECALL REPLACEMENT CPAP
Accessory Cleaning and Inspection Instructions:
Before resuming therapy on your new or replacement machine, you or your equipment provider must visually inspect the following accessories for evidence of particulate contamination:
- Mask components (mask, cushions and integrated tubing)
- Humidifier tank and seals (if applicable)
If visible particles are evident on any of these components:
- Discard components and contact your equipment provider for replacement.
If there is no evidence of particles on any of these components:
- Clean each component per their respective instructions for use
- Reassemble and resume therapy on your new device.
Philips DreamStation 2 CPAP Setup and Use